Week 6 | Discussion: “Slide Designs and Visual Aides
“Slide Designs and Visual Aides”
Select ONE of the following:
Consider the importance of visuals in connecting with an audience. Discuss a moment or experience in your life when a picture, drawing or other visual had a significant impact. Consider whether the same impact could have occurred if you heard about the image rather than experiencing it visually.
Find a poorly designed PowerPoint slideshow and share it here. Give a short summary that identifies the problems and make suggestions on what would improve the design.
Peer’s Discussion (Response Needed)
RE: Week 6 | Discussion: “Slide Designs and Visual Aides”
A poorly designed PowerPoint:
1. wordy and boreing: Use less words
2. Font analysis: choose a font that fits your style, big enough for audience to see, yet small enough that it does not use all your space.
3. Spelling: always spell check your work.
4. Excessive bullets: use bullets four key points only.
5. too much data: only use data that pertains to your topic.
6. Bad color schemes: never use clashing backgrounds.
Resource: Don McMillan: Life after Death by PowerPoint
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post week 6 discussion quot slide designs and visual aides appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.