Mrs. V is a 47 year old white female who noted a lump near the lower, outer edge of her right breast. After undergoing work up, Mrs. V. was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent a right mastectomy without surgical reconstruction.
The pathology report relative to the patient’s tumor revealed the tumor was estrogen receptor positive.
- What chemotherapeutic agent would be anticipated for this patient’s treatment plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Discuss the mechanism of action for the anticipated chemotherapeutic agent. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Discuss what the anticipated side effects of the chemotherapeutic agent are. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Anticipating the potential side effects of the treatment plan, what are the key elements to include in the patient education plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Breast Cancer
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Unit 7 Case Study: Breast Cancer appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Unit 7 Case Study: Breast Cancer first appeared on nursing writers.