Elaborate a Research Paper on the Use of Radiation in Sterilization using APA Style, Plagiarism Free.
Use the following as guidelines for preparing your APA style Research paper:
· 3 pages (750) not including the title or reference page
· Use 12 point font (preferably New Times Roman)
· Entire manuscript is double-spaced, including the Title page and Reference page
· Use 1” margins on all sides of paper for the entire body of the manuscript.
You can assign margins easily in the top menu bar under File>Page Setup>Margins tab
· Manuscript page header and page number: Each page, including the title page, must have the manuscript header and the page number in the upper right hand corner.
The manuscript page header consists of a shortened title, usually the first 2 or at most 3 words of the title (see title page example).
The manuscript page header is placed 5 spaces to the left of the page number
Use numerals 1, 2, 3 and so on for the page numbers
To set this up automatically on your document, use the Header and Footer feature found under the View menu.
NOTE: Do not confuse the Manuscript page header with the Running head.