Your assignment is to prepare a PowerPoint presentation with up to 10 slides, outlining the major communication processes between individuals and organizations. The assignment is due this week.
Principles of an Effective Presentation:
• You may utilize a product such as Microsoft’s PowerPoint or Google Presentation to create your presentation.
• There are various template designs that you can find on the web for your presentation. However, first consider your presentation from the perspective of your audience prior to selecting a specific style. Distracting backgrounds, large blocks of text, all uppercase fonts, elaborate font styles, grammatical errors, and misspellings are distracting. Be consistent with the style of text, bullets, and sub-points in order to support a powerful presentation that allows your content to be the focus.
• Each slide should include your key point(s). Do not place large blocks of text on the visual. Your presentation is not a means of presenting a short paper. In an actual presentation you would not “read” from your slides but rather use them as prompts.
• Any notes or narration you would use in delivering this presentation to a group should be listed in the “notes” section of the slide.
• References should be listed at the bottom of the slide in slightly smaller text.
• Use clip art, AutoShapes, pictures, charts, tables, and diagrams to enhance but not overwhelm your content.
• Be mindful of the intended audience and seek to assess the presentation’s effectiveness by gauging audience comprehension (when possible).
The post Outlining the major communication processes between individuals and organizations appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.