In this report consider many alternative approaches and perspectives on how organisational creativity and innovation might be promoted or blocked in practice across multiple levels: individual, group and organisation.In this assignment is specifically concerned with promoting individual creativity as it contributes to the innovation process and is, therefore, at the individual/group level of analysis with a focus on creative thinking.
1. You are required to critically evaluate individual creativity in the context of National Defense College of Oman, firstly through the identification of individual blocks that inhibit the process, and secondly you will need to consider which of the alternative approaches is most relevant in this context as an intervention designed to promote individual creativity and innovation.
2. Then need to demonstrate a systematic understanding and critical appreciation of the process of creativity and innovation drawing on contemporary theories to support your evaluation and synthesis.
3. You will develop a plan to promote individual creative thinking in National Defense College of Oman with a view to enhancing innovation. And need to include an in-depth literature review critically evaluating alternative contemporary perspectives in order to draw meaningful conclusions and develop feasible recommendations.
4. You will present your analysis and plan in report format of approximately 1500 words excluding references and appendices.Concise report writing is an important business skill.You will need to do the analysis in the context of your organization.
5. In the unlikely event that the National Defense College of Oman prevents adequate analysis.
*** Words count = 1500 words
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
*** For Breo account:
User name: 1722376
*** The link for Breo Library: https://breo.beds.ac.uk/webapps/login/
*** This is the link for National Defense College in Sultanate of Oman:
http://www.mod.gov.om/en-US/NDC/The post mobilising-creativity-and-innovation-national-defense-college first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.