Discussion Board 4
Islam is often viewed as a monolithic religious movement over against the great diversity within Christianity. Describe the diverse elements within Islam, including the sects and cultural expressions (i.e. folk Islam). What has led to this diversity? In your response evaluate the connection given between the theological and cultural factors and the resulting diversity of Islam in various countries and cultural settings around the world.
Discussion Board 5
Read Parshall as well as the assigned articles from Wijngaards, Hartman, Engelbrecht and Hahn, and Geisler. Then, offer a thorough biblical response to one (1) of the following objections Muslims have to the Gospel: the Bible has been changed, Christians worship three gods, or Jesus did not die on the cross. In your response, evaluate strength of the biblical response given and discuss any additional scripture or arguments that might be effective.
Create a study aid related to chapter 7 or 8 and share it with the class. Please be creative with this post.
– https://jeopardylabs.com/ (Links to an external site.)
– make a google website
– video (like screencastomatic.com) (this means your post a video you created, not one that you found)
– Draw/Make yourself on paper and post a picture
– Other programs that make infographics
Title: Chapter ?, topic of study aid
· Your study aid should be helpful to the students in the class as you study for your exam. Do NOT just restate what is said in the book, like a definition.
· Embed your study aid in the post (so we don’t have to download it), or provide us with the link to your site. If neither is possible then remember to attach your aid to the post.
· Describe your aid in 100-150 words, and why it’s useful in understanding the concept. (That’s right, you won’t be held to the 300 words this week).
The post Describe your aid in 100-150 words, and why it’s useful in understanding the concept. (That’s right, you won’t be held to the 300 words this week). appeared first on nursing writers.
Discussion Board 4