After completing the Week 3 Full of Fallacies assignment, where we used logical fallacies to manipulate the audience in an advertisement, in Week 5 we will do the opposite. No fallacies allowed.
We’ll use well-structured arguments to persuade the audience of what we believe to be the truth using evidence from authoritative, unbiased sources as justification.
Choose an issue you’d like to convince other people of and find sources that will be the foundation for the Week 7 Infographic. Use the attached Source Evaluation Worksheet to complete this assignment (CO1).
Part I: Choose a topic.
Describe the topic, concept, idea, or approach that is going to be the central idea of the Week 7 Infographic. There is no minimum word count but please use several well thought-out sentences to make your point.
Part II: Source Evaluation Worksheet
– Find a minimum of three (3) sources; two (2) academic sources from the APUS library and one (1) article (quality online or newspaper article).
– Annotate your list of sources, i.e. explain what you hope to get out of these readings and how it will help you argue your point.
– For this assignment, do not use the website sources you used in the Week 3 Forum.
– Follow the format found in the Source Evaluation Worksheet.
Consider the following:
– Please upload the completed Source Evaluation Worksheet and write directly into it.
– Be detailed and precise when completing the worksheet.
– Your annotation of your sources should be in your own words with some quotations from your source.
The source evaluation worksheet is attached to this request.
The post Describe the topic, concept, idea, or approach that is going to be the central idea of the Week 7 Infographic. There is no minimum word count but please use several well thought-out sentences to make your point. appeared first on nursing writers.