Respond to two colleagues
1. Dudley, J. R. (2014). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do. (2nd ed.) Chicago, IL: Lyceum Books.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
· Chapters 9, “Is the Intervention Effective?” (pp. 213–250)
· Chapter 10, “Analyzing Evaluation Data” (pp. 255–275)
2. . McNamara, C. (2006a). Contents of an evaluation plan. In Basic guide to program evaluation (including outcomes evaluation). Retrieved from http://managementhelp.org/evaluation/program-evaluation-guide.htm#anchor1586742
3. McNamara, C. (2006b). Reasons for priority on implementing outcomes-based evaluation.In Basic guide to outcomes-based evaluation for nonprofit organizations with very limited resources. Retrieved from http://managementhelp.org/evaluation/outcomes-evaluation-guide.htm#anchor30249
Colleague Marla Attached Document
Colleague Joy Attached Document
Respond to at least two colleagues from the perspective of an interested stakeholder for the program by doing the following:
· Provide a brief description of the role that you are taking.
· Provide an evaluation of the group research design that they have chosen, and criteria that your colleagues have generated (choice of outcome and method of evaluation) from the perspective of the stakeholder whom you have chosen.
· Provide support based on your evaluation
· Ask questions about the plan for research design and the questions that the evaluation plan will address from your chosen perspective.
APA format intext citations and references
3 full pages of content no cover page
· HW Post on Willpower and Distress Tolerance
· Readings for Upcoming Lecture:
· Hall (2012). Radical Acceptance: Sometimes problems can’t be solved. Psychology Today, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pieces-mind/201207/radical-acceptance
· If Your Goal in Therapy is to “Be Happy” You might Want to Rethink That. Here’s Why. https://everydayfeminism.com/2018/11/if-your-goal-in-therapy-is-to-be-happy-you-might-want-to-rethink-that-heres-why/
· Required Viewings
How Marsha Linehan Learned Radical Acceptance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTG7YEWkJFI
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”